As a Product Analyst, you’re responsible for planning strategy, collecting data information, researching insight, proposing solutions, and turning information to the detailed reports helping firms to make the right decisions.
With the wide range expertise and experience in technical and data analysis field, you’re able to analyze business procedures and outline the essential information for every website and application product. Moreover, your carefulness, intelligence, and sensation in statistics is the reason why your proposed data is extremely accurate and qualified to make better solutions.
The team at 70pixels
70pixels is a digital strategy and experience design company based in Ho Chi Minh City. We have a unique, relaxed and friendly environment filled with UX-driven and user-centric individuals who powered by insightful data & user research.
Literally, you can talk about UX with anyone in our office cause knowledged in UX is the must on our team. That’s how we can collaborate to achieve a great result for end-users in every touch points that we do.
Who we're looking for
A data analyst who puts heart in everything you do. Open minded, willing to learn new things, and have sharp eyes for details. Having skills in user research, cohort analysis, and ability to make data-driven decision are the musts.
What the job entails
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of your client digital products
- Gather and analyze data, leverage Google Analytics and other tracking toolsets to compile centralized performance reports of user experience
- Collaborate with content/visual creators to optimize clients’ portfolio
- Develop and research customer insights, product strategies, improvement plans to identify opportunities for actions
- Have ability to build report to evaluate product performance or key insight for digital product (website/app)
- Be able to evaluate and predict future problems via data reports
- Manage and take care of client and projects
What the job requires
- Experience and knowledge in marketing field and data-driven mindset
- Skills in research and discover customer insights, business plans, and strategies
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Great verbal and written communications
- A good team player and a-dare-to-do attitude with great work ethic
- Willing to learn new thing, keep eyes for detail
- An organized, task-oriented and driven-to-take-initiative person
Nice to have:
- Conversational English
- Knowledge on Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Why works for us
- Open, friendly working environment
- Professional training
- Potential career path in Marketing and Technical field
- Be equipped laptop if you don't have one
- Friendly and open-space working environment
If you find interested in this position, please send your resume and portfolio to email: email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you! From 70pixels with love