Social@Ogilvy is the global, cross-discipline team of social experts from across all of Ogilvy’s businesses delivering social solutions to all parts of our clients’ business. This is new. This is bigger than before. We have been designing and executing social media marketing and communications programs for more than seven years as 360 Digital Influence – a specialty practice born out of Ogilvy Public Relations. We quickly grew to deliver social solutions for all sorts of marketing and communications clients. We are is the dedicated Social Media Marketing function within Ogilvy focused on a strategic approach to Word of Mouth marketing – operationalized through social media. Our clients range from major consumer brands to government agencies and movements for social action.
The Core Responsibilities:
- Developing new products offerings based on consumer driven understanding and insights
- Farming exiting network and local clients on new selling opportunities
- Hunting prospecting clients for new selling opportunities
- Develop and train wider team on strategy, analytical skills and mindset
- Keeping an eye our for innovative solutions and developing process to scale all activities and workflow within Ogilvy.
- Social Planning Deliverables in charge of development of Social Brand Planning, Responsive Strategy Planning and Social Business Radar and Social Insights & Behaviours.
- Local Productisation for 3 areas: Influence, Social Experiences and Curated Content Modelling
- Products Ownership and Social@ battles to be won: Social Listening, SocialCare, Social Activation & Social Behaviours, Measurement & Effectiveness drive Business Impact.
- Lead and develop Social Data capabilities anchoring and driving Social Insights for Planning efforts as well as across SuperCore clients
- One year working experience in developing content across owned and earned social channels (Facebook, Youtube, Forums)
- Experience in Account Management
- Understand social media platform
- Good English
Kindly send CV to email: email@example.com