[HCMC][Agency] LOWE VIETNAM: Tuyển General Manager - Stitch (a division of Lowe)
This role is responsible for overseeing the Stitch division of Lowe Vietnam. In partnership with department and account heads the General Manager will optimize client service deliverables, working processes, commercial and financial performance and reputation through efficient process management.
- Upholds the agency’s standard for creative output, working in partnership with the Executive Creative Director and Associate Creative Director.
- Provides direction, inspiration and energy to a team of employees and clients.
- Creates long-term, mutually-beneficial, relationships with the agency’s clients and suppliers.
- Continuously reviews the division’s financial/commercial performance in line with agency goals and targets.
- Ensures financial goals are met, building revenue, delivering profits, cost control and meeting new business targets.
- Develops a program for the agency’s competitive strategy and leads & manages the team to deliver this.
- Uses networking skills and opportunities to attract new clients, whilst maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Develops the agency’s capabilities and track-record for integrated work.
- Continually builds up, upholds and maintains the spirit and values of the agency.
- Recruits, develops and retains an exceptionally talented team of advertising professionals.
- Ensures that the agency addresses servicing issues and constantly develops standards in this area.
- Demonstrates P&L handling experience and revenue generating methods.
- Wide local industry knowledge of the media/advertising sector.
- Obvious success in new business and proven commercial management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills: ability to motivate, lead & manage teams/clients
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of undertaking a similar role within an Advertising Agency in Vietnam.
- Degree qualified.
Application sent to: [email protected]