Multimedia Coordinator & Multi-Media Executive build on their skills and abilities as a graphic designer by combining graphic design with animation to create computer based movies and presentations. New media designers use powerful software programmes to create the graphics and animations found in web pages, television adverts and films.
- Provide solution of techniques/tools for job requisitions to get final advertising products that meet the creative ideas/concepts
- Video shooting & editing clips (including but not limited to clips of company infomercial, interviews, training course, events, behind the scenes, etc.) mixed with harmonized music and rhythm.
- Photo shooting of portrait, profile, products, exercises & retouching
- Good teamwork for complete/final work & support other teammates to finish quality work on time
- 10% The 7 Habits Of Our Highly Passionate Team
- We make Life Better by doing what we Love.
- We are Mavens of Making Life Better through Fitness.
- We Play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is Fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is our DNA.
- We are Responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.
- Graduate from MultiMedia/Fine Art
- Knowledge in Fine Art, Communications, Advertisement, Television
- Capability in Graphic design
- Creative & analytical thinker who can tell a story using all the tools currently available in the industry, dynamic, flexible, fast learning
- Proficient in media & softwares like Adobe Premier, After Effect, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- English is preferable
- Team oriented attitude, excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Multi-task with ability to work under pressure & meet multiple deadlines for a number of projects simultaneously.
- Passion and responsibility, knowledgeable and eager to learn
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Cách ứng tuyển
Ứng viên quan tâm, vui lòng gửi CV cập nhật mới nhất về địa chỉ email: [email protected]