Being a youngest member of Square Direct Communication Group to provide our Client the direct & trade marketing services, but Delta Adv & Trade JSC has been recognized with more than 10 years experience in this field.
We strongly offer a wide the range of result - oriented & high quality proposition services. We consistently believe in being a trusted partner to our client as the key success factor to the successes of our prospective business. We found nothing is impossible or miracle, things must be happened no matter how complicated the tasks can be.
We are now looking for Senior Account Manager/Account Director
- Annually survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
- Lead account team to meet up with Client to collect information, research, analyze, brainstorm & develop proposal sold out to Clients.
- Follow up complaints from customers and cooperate with internal to solve problem effectively & thoroughly.
- Co-operate with the Accounting and Finance Departments to follow up the account receivables.
- Plan and assign tasks to the staff, supervise staff to achieve sales target & ensure company services’ quality.
- Formulate policies and direct activities of the Account Division effectively and efficiently.
- Build the teamwork spirit; make evaluations of performance of the staff quarterly.
- Recommend necessary improvements for the Department (including, but not limited to, the structure, policies, and the training program of the department).
- Together with the Account Director to establish & achieve account team annual business objective, goals, strategies, action plans… (including sale targets, new business development).
- Build action plan to approach new potential Clients & maintain the current ones.
- Give advice and consult on related administrations to the Board of Directors.
- Report routinely and non-routinely to the SAM or BD.
- Signatures control on all documents in/out at the team.
- College / BA in marketing / economy / trading / communication major
- At least 3 year experience in Advertising/Marketing/ Sales management or at least 01 year at similar levels.
- Good proposal developing, presentation creating & convincible
- Good Marketing & Sales knowledge & experience in Planning and Initiatives.
- Communication & persuasion skills: Good listening, Excellent verbal and written Communication skills, convincible.
- Able to concisely put ideas into presentations and skillful in chart making preparations.
- Interested in Business and financial Acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to enter establish teams, build rapport and respect quickly. ability and desire to seek win-win solutions.
- Superlative time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in overcoming obstacles to succeed in the face of diversity and deal with ambiguity. People management.
- Ability to Influence outside of one’s sphere of control.
- Able to Self - motivate or independent Work environment and drive to success by identifying and removing internal and external barriers that may exist.
- Suggest solution to senior level & instruct team members to with problems with typical & sharp solution.
- Ability to Work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams
- Computer skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel…
Interest Candidates please send your CV to [email protected]