Buzzmetrics is looking for a Manager to join our upcoming exciting development. As Business development manager you are responsible for growing our business, system and people. You will be a driving force for the company growth via your active client relationship building, managing people and business performance planning. Your key responsibilities are as followed:
SALE PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Actively network and create industry, agency and client relationship
- Planning, building sale pipe line and executing sale process
- Be responsible for sale quota with remuneration based on performance review
- Continually look for opportunities to expand Client spending with Buzzmetrics
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND PR INITIATIVE
- Frequent posting blog articles to promote your personal brand in Social Media Marketing
- Frequent contact and inform the Clients and Agencies of new Insight generation
- Work with MarCom manager to prepare PR Conferences, events by Buzzmetrics
- Actively participate in Industry Conference and marketing/networking events and raise awareness of Buzzmetrics brand and services
- Continually look for new Research methodology and Industry knowledge and updates
SENIOR ENGAGEMENT OF CLIENT RESEARCH MEETINGS
- Attend client sale and engagement meetings
- Work with Research Manager to overall handling and personally responsible for clients research demand. You sell it, you deliver it.
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ needs and build long term relationship with the client
PERSONAL ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
You are dynamic, ambitious, aggressive, doesn’t-take-No-for-an-answer professional who takes career advancement seriously.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be CONSISTENT
- Have strong analytical skills and have structured thinking
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Project and Google Spreadsheet and Docs
- Be excellent in written and speaking English
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be an effective and assertive speaker, presenter.
- Have continuous learning attitude for professional career development
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing
- Prior experience in Accounts position, Social Media campaign management at Agencies or Digital marketing position at Client side necessary. People who have experience in using Social Listening to manage campaign will be particularly suitable and preferred.
- Knowledge in Marketing especially Social Media, Digital Marketing and Research. You may not know about Social Media Research because this is a new field, but we will train you the methodology.
A. ABOUT BUZZMETRICS
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung…
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.buzzmetrics.vn/
B. COMPANY VALUES AND BENEFITS
We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to own part of the company and the freedom to control your own tasks. Your total remuneration will be a very competitive package including base plus commission. We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. You will work with the company founder and managing director and be the bread winner, the one who create opportunities and future direction for the company.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
C. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Letter of application stating why you would be suitable and fit in the company environment
- CV in English with recent photo
D. APPLICATION DEADLINE
15 August, 2015. Early applications will be processed first.
Job level: Full-time
E. CONTACT INFO
All applications please email to Peter Nguyen at [email protected], or contact mobile 0977 550 665 for further information.