[HCMC][Agency] T&A Ogilvy VN: Tuyển Social Media-Savvy Communications Professional
T&A Ogilvy are seeking a social media-savvy communications professional to join the Ho Chi Minh/Ha Noi office as a [email protected] Specialist for our integrated [email protected] Team in 2015. This is a brand new role for our #LEANTEAM where we putting social data, insights and intelligence at the heart of [email protected] operation.
This is a great opportunity to make a mark and difference to our brand new division by showcase your creative, research, and analytical capabilities by providing insight into conversations taking place in the social & digital space and extending that insight into powerful communication strategies. If you are passionate about social media, social behaviours and word of mouth marketing and you are ready to use your digital communications experience in a fast paced and creative environment, then this may be a great next step in your career.
How do you fit in to our #LEANTEAM? Primary Aims and Responsibilities of the [email protected] Specialist in Performance Marketing
- Product Developments
- Selling across internal
- Technology QC & Vendors Relations
- Strategic Client Consultant on projects (depending on scope)
What [email protected] can uniquely provide
- On the job training
- [email protected] training when available (overseas)
- Regional training when available (overseas)
- Weekly Webinars by Global/Regional [email protected]
Primary Scope of Work:
- Product development under supervision of Social Strategist and directly report to Head of [email protected]
- Project management
- Paid Social Media Planning, work with account teams or project leaders to identify key targets for campaign with direct social paid media planning, analysis, recommendation and proposal development
- Serve as the main contact point for the majority of internal request from account or project leaders team
- Direct social paid media planning in terms of analysis of digital and direct response campaign to uncover patterns and establish practical insights.
- Help manage extraction of data sets from social paid ads platforms
- Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques , KPI and metrics
- Identify appropriate approaches for gather required insights
- Develop reports with actionable insights and recommendation, at times when appropriate client presentation
- Serve as a though leader and expert internally, writing POV on industry trends in the analytical area (explore some local publish work)
Secondary Scope of Work (to explore)
- Growth the business and co-develop [email protected] Social Paid Ads (1 year time frame)
- Co-develop and strengthen the Social Data Practice (1.5 years)
- Budget and KPI reward to explore
You will be assisted by a Planner Team Member for Research Assisting, Knowledge Base Development, Product Kit Developer (We have on-site, in office research facility Jacuzzi) as well as working closely with Head of [email protected] on the team.
Basic Requirements: Team player/Can-do Attitude/Proactive/Eager to Learn/Hunger for Success/Leader In the Making/Positive & Curiosity Magnet/Excellent Analytical Ability/ Creative Thinker/ Strong Strategy and Planning Experience
Your qualities? You have a passion for the changes in digital and communications. You get things done. You are supremely organized. You are always learning. You hate when things are not done as well as they could be. You are enthusiastic and love teamwork. You are curious about everything.
About [email protected]
[email protected] is the global, cross-discipline team of social experts from across all of Ogilvy’s businesses delivering social solutions to all parts of our clients’ business. This is new. This is bigger than before. We have been designing and executing social media marketing and communications programs for more than seven years as 360 Digital Influence – a specialty practice born out of Ogilvy Public Relations. We quickly grew to deliver social solutions for all sorts of marketing and communications clients. We are is the dedicated Social Media Marketing function within Ogilvy focused on a strategic approach to Word of Mouth marketing – operationalized through social media. Our clients range from major consumer brands to government agencies and movements for social action.
[email protected] practice consists of 800 social-media experts from around the world, with further access to 4000 digital marketing specialists. It is headquartered in New York, but Paul Heath, chief executive officer of Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific, expects the unit will do plenty of work in Asia-Pacific, where it will work in 23 cities across 15 territories including Vietnam team.
Email to us for any application :