- Support PR team's members to conduct research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables.
- Identify and track new communications trend and tactic
- Research and analyse targeted marked (Such as dairy market, beverage market, etc)
- Provide continuous engagement and support for client accounts during execution
- Manage relationships across internal teams, partners, and third-party agencies to make sure goals and vision are aligned
- Monitor and benchmark communications activities of other brands
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results. Present findings to client.
- Develop communication content such as press release, advertorial, editorial, etc
- Oversee editorial calendars and edit day-to-day content for clients
- Manage blogger/influencer-client relationships including planning, negotiations, and execution.
Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
How to apply
Send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information