EAGENCY Vietnam (Aleph) is looking for UI/UX designer. You will have an opportunity to participate in various projects allowing you to strengthen your strategic, organizational, and team building skills.
1. Job Description
-You will immerse yourself in real projects and clients for 3 to 6 months, building real experiences.
- Research and UX: Assist the team in collecting data that will help drive innovative solutions.
- Capable in the production of design output preferred (e.g. Wireframes, Visual Design, Styleguides, etc) and proficient in latest design tools (e.g. SketchApp, Photoshop, Keynote, etc)
- Ability to present and communicate ideas through proficient storytelling and also in writing
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptability – quick learner
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced/team setting environment
- Be meticulous and a team player that enjoys a collaborative design process
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, meet deadlines consistently
- Opportunity to build your portfolio with reputable clients, doing real work
- Participate in activities with employees
- Expect to be challenged and grow in an environment with a high learning curve
- Tea break every Monday, Wednesday, Friday; Free breakfast every Friday
- Car parking allowance
4. How to apply
If you're interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
Subject: [Aleph Labs - 072018] Position - Fullname.
For more information, please visit our website: http://aleph-labs.com/