eJOY is a young and energetic technology startup endeavoring to develop edtech products that revolutionize language learning. Our mission is to make language learning journey become joyful.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our eJOY team.
- Work with Marketing Director to build a scalable content strategy
- Manage an outsourced team of freelance writers: follow deadlines, proof-read & edit content, check for plagiarism
- Research insights of target audience (Intermediate English learners)
- Conduct intensive keyword research and create content calendar relating to English learning
- Write email content to nurture learners’ motivation to improve their English skills
- Create creative digital marketing materials such as landing pages, promotion contents, push notifications on mobile app to promote eJOY English learning solutions.
- Learn design skills and different digital content creation tools
- Cooperate with design team to finalize creative ideas
- Cooperate with developer team to implement digital marketing tools
- You are a Lover of words / language Lover, a book Lover. You love reading.
- Insensitive to criticism, and willing to seek help, thirsty to learn
- Confident in your own character, be able to defend your ideas where appropriate
- Empathetic: you can put yourself in readers' shoes
- Be proficient in English writing
- Have a logical mindset, strong critical thinking skills
- Have 1+ years of experience in content writing, copywriting, communications, marketing, or related fields.
- Have good result in English Proficiency tests (IELTS, TOEFL, or SAT) is a plus
- Having a bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus (Academy of Journalism and Communication, Diplomatic Academy, Foreign Trade University…)
- Having experience in editing and maintaining a search-optimized site is a plus
- Being skilled in using a content management system (Word press) is a plus
- Being fluent in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, Google Doc) and Google Analytics is a plus
- Working with the latest and most cool technology available in the industry. We focus on cutting-edge tools/languages like React-Native, ES6, AI, machine learning.
- Great environment, where we care about your development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have potential to change the way people study completely
- No-bullshit, data-driven and transparent environment
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape direction
- Well-equipped with work space, computers, devices to work and research 24/24
- Salary: $400 - $1000
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
Job Location: 3rd floor , A17, Ta Quang Buu Street, Ha Noi
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] with subject: Apply for Content Specialist
Phone: 0983514709 ( Ms. Điệp )