We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Students currently pursing a Degree in HR Management / Business Administration
Good knowledge in MS Words, PowerPoint and Excel
Communicative, proactive and keen to learn
Meticulous and a team player
Quyền lợi được hưởng (ngoài lương):
Admicro HCM takes its Student Interns very seriously – the students of today are the employees of tomorrow and the future of our Company! So, here at Admicro HCM, our Intern Program is designed to give you the opportunity to learn, observe and contribute in real-time, fast-paced and exciting environment.
- You will be one of many interns within different disciplines throughout the organization
- You will be mentored by your manager, and other experienced professionals
- Most Internship Positions will be filled as a 12- 16 week assignment
- You will be offered competitive compensation in line with your education
Please apply your CV to: [email protected]
Subject: [ADMICRO] [Name] [HR Intern]