Everest Education - a fast-growing startup in education is now looking for 01 DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE to join our team!
** Warm welcome to all who have:
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing
- Good technical knowledge and digital ad platform
- Good time management and organizing skills
** In this position, you will...
- DIGITAL MARKETING: You will take care of our digital channels and use digital tools to boost E2 branding and to support the sales team.
- Execute and optimize digital marketing strategies including Facebook, GDN, newsletters, landing pages, communities/forums, and other online channels;
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.);
- Keep corporate website and other landing pages run smoothly and updated;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.);
- Create engaging data-driven presentations and reports on monthly basis;
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Execute and optimize customer acquisition and lead generation through online channels.
- Support content generation for online channels.
- OTHERS: Besides your primary tasks, you are also a team-player who will support Marketing members and others to achieve our Marketing objectives.
- Assist with the overall marketing plan and strategy;
- Ensure both online and offline tests get implemented in an efficient and unbiased manner;
- Ensure marketing activities and marketing materials followed brand guidelines;
- Create collateral and liaising with customers to digital marketing and seasonal branding event planning;
- Other tasks assign by Head of Department.
(*) Up to 10% of work assigned may fall out of the JD to support ad hoc projects, cross department activities, or growth initiatives.
** You have…
These are the minimum requirements. We can't accept you in this role unless you meet have them all:
- Understand digital advertising platforms, such as Facebook, Google AdWords… and experience about them;
- Has knowledge about MailChimp, WordPress, Plugins and Templates Manageable, Social Network Integration.
You’ll really stand out if you have…
These are additional qualifications or "nice to have's" that will help you stand out during the application process.
- 1-2 year experience in this position;
- Good at writing and communicating in English;
- Has knowledge about front-end and back-end;
- Proactive, organized and creative;
- Be a good team player.
** You will get...
- Competitive salary + Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours and Unlimited leave days
- Health Insurance
- To join an awsome, fun team: yoga during lunch break, quarterly company dinner, monthly staff events, etc.
** HOW TO APPLY?
- Best Recommended: Visit and apply via our career page:http://career.e2.com.vn/open-positions/ to get the earliest call from our Hiring Team.
- Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following tittle: [BRVN] Name_Position