Aleph-Labs is a striking group of craftsmen specialised in strategy, design, technology, and marketing based in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. We are looking for Project Manager to join us.
[ JOB DESCRIPTION ]
- Lead role and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile methods.
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers and testers.
- Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Drive the organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content.
- Enterprise Portfolio Planning and Management
[ BENEFITS ]
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience).
- Medical benefits.
- Casual work environment and attire.
- A solid team behind you: great people who love what they do.
- Competitive benefits and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
[ OFFICE INFORMATION ]
- Working hours: 9AM - 6PM from Monday to Friday.
- Place: 19th Floor, Centec Tower, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
For more information, please visit our website www.aleph-labs.com.
If you're looking for unique experience and interesting working culture, please send us your CV and/or Portfolio via our email [email protected]. We are looking forward to interacting with you.