IMA is the leading marketing services agency in Vietnam with more than 120 permanent employees and 1000 fieldwork employees across nationwide. We are the trusted partner to most of global Fortune 500 and Vietnamese leading clients.
Founded in 2006, IMA has rapid growth with professional and talented teams base in Ho chi minh, Hanoi and other key cities.
In 2011, IMA joined CreAsia Group, a leading Japan – Vietnam JV business service group.
IMA is looking for candidate. Please see JD as below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle assigned accounts & projects under the supervision Business Unit Director
- Be responsible for day-to-day client servicing of assigned accounts & projects
- With strategic, conceptual & implementation understanding of BTL & Brand Activation , responsible for co-developing BTL proposals in close coordination with direct superior given clear briefs
- Present proposals & ideas to clients with team support to win new projects or new clients
- Independently manages assigned projects on time & ensures the inter-departmental job flow
- Work with cross function department (creative, planning, operation…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget on time
- Establish relationships with new clients and maintain and nurture business relationships with existing clients.
- Coach and develop staff in line with their career roadmap
Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree required, Master degree is plus
- At least 3 year experiences similar position related to Advertising field. (Below The Line)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Good communication, negotiation, time management skills
- High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Good business sense and the ability to work on budgets
- Good and aggressive client service skills to develop business with new clients and current accounts.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Please kindly send your CV to [email protected] as soon as possible
For further information please contact 0839.435.650