Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement.
Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. As at 2014, Nielsen employs over 40,000 associates worldwide with revenues surpassing US$ 6 billion.
The Job Brief
- Assist team, deliver supports in projects, proposals;
- Provide other administrative support to the assigned project teams.
- Other assignments if required.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Fresh graduated from universities;
- Analysis skill;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- English skill ( spoken and written)
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
We value, uphold and celebrate diversity of opinions, styles and background. Young or experienced, outgoing or introspective, colleague or coach, artiste or athlete – you don’t have to be what you’re not. At Nielsen, you can BE YOU.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please kindly apply here
Fanpage: Nielsen Vietnam