If you are the most passionate social media researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
- Indentify, collect and optimise data for use in ongoing tracking projects.
- Working under the supervision of Research Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
You are ideally female, having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
A. ABOUT BUZZMETRICS
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you'll work with some of the world's most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung...
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.buzzmetrics.vn/
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
B. COMPANY BENEFITS
We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
You will receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
C. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Letter of application
- CV in English with recent photo
D. APPLICATION DEADLINE
15 June, 2015
Job level: Full-time
Working hour: 9am – 6pm
E. CONTACT INFO
All applications please email to Ms Thi at [email protected], or contact mobile 0165 615 4648 for further information.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.