[HCM][Client] Công ty DKSH Vietnam: Tuyển Brand Manager & Trade Marketing Manager.
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich.
With 750 business locations in 35 countries – 720 of them in Asia – and 27,600 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 10.2 billion in 2014. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.
DKSH Vietnam Co., Ltd.
2nd Floor, Etown 2 Building, 364 Cong Hoa Street
Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84 8) 3812 5848
Initiate and conduct market and brand development plan for the assigned products as per the product development strategies defined by DKSH’s clients and Head of Department to achieve the annual budget target.
Analyze sales, customers, market data, consumer insight, guideline from clients to define right segmentation, targeting, positioning for the brands in charge and follow DKSH brand plan process for the brands in charge.
- Develop, implement and control marketing programs (below and above the line) by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and as per the annual approved budget, including:
- Brand building exercises (media advertising, prize and event sponsorships, product launches, etc.).
- Trade marketing (point of sales material (POSM), promoters, fixtures, display stands, etc.).
- Consumer marketing (bundle buys, gift with purchased, etc.) translating to increased sell through and strengthened market share.
- Internet marketing and telemarketing, hotline for product consultancy.
- Conducting the market research and sale analysis to implement suitable and productive market development plan adjustment. Coordinate with internal or external market research team to obtain relevant information, including the development and implementation of brand audit studies and focus groups.
- Delivering internal and external presentation regarding product introductions, marketing materials, business objectives and communication strategy, the target customers including healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, pharmacies…) and consumers.
- Coordinating with others to ensure the development of communication materials such as catalogues, websites, brochures, mini-samples, promotional materials, sub-labeling on packaging and in-store displays.
Ensure the approved marketing budget is allocated towards optimizing utilization of funds in raising awareness and promoting sell-through for relevant clients’ brands.
- Playing a strategic role in ensuring range and product selection to meet market trends and requirements.
- Monitoring the brands proactively approach towards consumer tastes and preferences at the local level.
- Coordinating with related cross functions, demand planning and supply (import), distribution center, RRC (sub-labeling), and finance to ensure effective sales and demand planning. Making highly accurate sales forecast and ensuring no out of stock.
- Continuously strengthening mutually beneficial trading relationship with our clients through enhancing value and meeting agreed objectives.
- Working closely with dedicated sales team, Uriage store, Trade Sales Force of Pharmacy and Hospital channel and Customer Care Center for good coordination and implementation of trade marketing activities in the territory to ensure trade investment expected sales return in line with delivering department profit objective.
- Monitoring and analyzing business performance vis-à-vis business goals (awareness, share, consumer diagnostics, outlets of distribution, profitability, etc.) and the competition.
- Traveling internally and internationally to ensure the relationship with customers (hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, beauty clinics, saloon, modern trade channel…) and clients is maintained.
- Regularly meeting and preparing reports on monthly and quarterly basis, outlining the brands’ performance or ad-hoc report as per required.
- Involve in the development of the company’s long term planning that identifies new business opportunities, markets and partners. Support Business Line Manager to build market evaluation report and develop new products and line extension.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 03 years’ experiences as Brand Manager for international companies.
- Professional experiences in building brand, trade marketing/ sales in cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Proven track record in performance.
- Broad understanding of beauty industry, pharmaceutical industry for both trade channel and consumers.
- Customer-oriented with good communication and presentation skills.
- Creative, innovative, commercial skills and business sense.
- Extroversion, passion to make things happen with result oriented.
- Ability to handle multitasks in time and willing to travel and field visit extensively
- Fluent in spoken and written English and France is a plus.
- Good office computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
Trade Marketing Manager
To be responsible for the commercial development of Trade Marketing as Value Added Services; work with Tele-Marketing team and implement these marketing activities across the different channels and countries, in line with the overall Trade and Tele- Marketing strategy.
- Lead the commercial development of Trade Marketing and work with Tele-Marketing team in setting up service packages and successfully selling it out to clients.
- Frequently meet and present service packages to clients to enhance awareness and at the same time successfully convince them to use the service.
- Establish channel strategies for trade marketing and others and along with executing associated plans.
- Be responsible for managing and monitoring the investment of the trade and other marketing activities as well as initiate execution.
- Directly manage a team of Trade Marketing operations team performing in-store display or merchandising and other activities at trade channel.
- Coordinate with other relevant stakeholders to execute trade and tele-marketing activities at defined channels.
- Ensure the quality monitoring for all trade marketing activities in order to achieve both clients and customers satisfaction and loyalty for services delivered.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or comparable is needed.
- Master and or any other further qualification in marketing or trade marketing is appreciated.
- Minimum 3-5 years in marketing management experience is needed.
- Relevant experience in international, modern companies is needed.
- Experience in account management, business development and/or telemarketing is preferred.
- Retail store-level experience is also preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced and lean organization.
- Good role-based leadership and decision making skills.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented.