Purposes and Objectives
- A Copywriter is responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, promotional brochures and other forms of advertising
- Provides planning, designing, developing, documenting, and testing during the development of company projects
- Must be able to write to order and create new story lines and characters that will interest film production companies and television stations, and write scripts for feature films, sitcoms, television dramas, radio plays, cartoons, TV adverts, ...etc.. For example, You will need to write for a specific audience and to fill a specific time slot. The copywriter may be part of a team and you will usually work closely with the director to achieve the desired end result Meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings
- Good communications skills, especially when working on projects involving large groups - commonly used for films and television shows. Also, must have strong technical written skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers
- Work with project management executives to determine client needs and budget
- Ensure campaign stays within budget
- Daily Report to PM ( Verbally and/or Email)
- Weekly report to PM ( Cc Art Director) (Email)
Time frames are quite fluid in the film industry and often are highly dependent on funding. This means that a Copywriter may receive a script and be required to have it completely revised within the space of a few days. Alternatively, the revisions may have no set deadline if the film is in its early stages. Copywriter must be able to prioritize quickly and shift priorities just as fast if they receive notice that funding has come through for a specific project. This may require late nights and nontraditional work hours
Skills and Experiences
- Have a deep grasp of the technical and practical aspects of film-making.
- Have marketing knowledge and understand how to make the script appeal to the film or TV show’s intended audience.
- Experienced as multimedia writer, editor, and content.
- Experience in: communication and media
- Experience in working in a project management cycle.
- Minimum of two years experience in the Information and/or Educational Technology fields, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office on Mac and Windows platforms
- Proficient in all programs on Microsoft Word office suite
- Proficient in MAC OS and Windows
- Highly competitive salary, free motorbike parking.
- Bonus according to performance, project completion and KPI assessment.
- Salary appraisal every 6 months.
- Professional working environment with attention to personal development and strong career path orientation.
- Training and guidance by professional designers.
- Opportunity to join and contribute to huge-scale projects of the film industry and production house.
Working place: 20 Cong Hoa, 12 ward, Tan Binh District.
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org