- The Project Management Executive is accountable for all facets of the project lifecycle and relationship management with the project stakeholders in Pre-Production, Post Production Services and Model Management. Working with the Director – BlueR Production, the role is responsible for understanding the business requirements, leading a system solution evaluation including identifying appropriate vendors, constructing the necessary project and resource plans to identify requirements, and leading the implementation of the chosen solution. The Project Management Executive defines.
- delivery scenarios, communicates with the clients (including 3rd party vendors) to ensure business requirements are translated to infrastructure and application requirements. The position provides oversight to the project team through the project life cycle including deliverables management, resource management, project quality, project scope and budget.
- Expected to help plan and oversee all aspects of a project from the conception of the initial idea to the last detail of the project.
- Meet with relevant organizational staff and discuss the organization's desires.
- Suggest ideas, themes or other creative possibilities to help the project.
- Manage all staff related to the project including models, caterers, entertainment, parking and guest registration.
- Must present a budget for the project and stick to it.
- Adhering to a time line is important and frequent communication with organization members as to the progress of the project is a must.
- Should expect frequent travel within a city or community as part of the job description
- Review and organize requirements for completeness and prioritize through the projectstakeholder groups. Works with client/sponsor to ensure appropriate involvement of client personnel in project tasks (e.g., requirements definition, design acceptance, user testing, etc.).
- Organizes and project team in developing and implementing project deliverables,including sourcing team members internally and from 3rd party providers. Drives critical decisions on process scope and design of the proposed application.
- Define a team or supplier specification - what sort of team agency will be best for this - have a clear idea of the qualities and scale and style of the agency and/or creative people that will be appropriate for the project
- Draw up a short-list of external agencies or creative providers - for anything other than small routine projects and on-going design work, use referrals to identify candidates - ensure any large design project is won by going through proper selection process
- Select external team - external agency and or other creative people as appropriate – be Mindful of level of innovation required - assess integrity and track-record as well as the quality of their 'pitch' presentations (in trying to win the project contract)
- Works with competency centers and support organizations to ensure their involvement in tasks required to deliver the project (e.g. technical and governance competency center, organizational readiness, outsource provider, etc.)
- Develop and manage project budgets, provide monthly outlooks, and monthly plan vs. actual variance analysis. Manage the timely on-boarding of resources and Model required with 3rd party service providers.
- Be guided by the agency about the different stages of the design process, and when you can expect to see representations, ideas, models, art-work, etc., whatever is appropriate for the project. For certain design projects, for example the design of new products, the agency will suggest a staged process of producing ideas, drawings, mock-ups, models and various stages of prototypes. Understand and agree these stages and expectations, and build the stages and the approvals into the project plan
- Determines the Project schedule and resource assignments for the project.
- Makes daily decisions on deliverable quality and sequencing
- Assesses performance of vendor resources
- Confirms and details the project scope and sets priorities for the project.
- Approves design documentation and fit/gap analysis
- Decides communication requirements with vendors and clients
- Determines risk assessment for project
- Authorizes vendor time sheets
- Drafts language for statement of work and task orders
- Ensure plans and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated. Provide information and progress reports to up line managers and executives - do not wait to be asked.
- Other task may inclued.
The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. , Monday to Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands. Depend on the projects, flexible time options, Project Management Manager has right to go out for looking for and meeting Clients after inform to the Supervisor and HR department.
Time frames are quite fluid in the film industry and often are highly dependent on funding, it may require work long hours, late nights and weekend in order to meet deadlines .
Skills and Experiences
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills
- Extensive experience in a project management leadership role, managing a complex
- portfolio project across entertainment platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills, both in Vietnamese and English
- Consistent success in managing and implementing both small and large scale project on time and within budget
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and work across several projects
- Experience in the planning, budgeting, implementation, operation across entertainment platforms; experience in project and change management of major development or operations projects
- Knowledge of entertainment solutions and the integration of business process design to final solution determination
- Management of Entertainment budget exceeding $100,000 USD is desirable.
- Must have demonstrated success in an executive leadership role
- Must love fashion and following trends
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in business management, finance, human resources, public relations or a related field
- Project Management certification preferred
- Highly competitive salary, free motorbike parking.
- Bonus according to performance, project completion and KPI assessment.
- Salary appraisal every 6 months.
- Professional working environment with attention to personal development and strong career path orientation.
- Training and guidance by professional designers.
- Opportunity to join and contribute to huge-scale projects of the film industry and production house.
Working place: 20 Cong Hoa, 12 ward, Tan Binh District.
If you're interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com