Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. As at 2014, Nielsen employs over 40,000 associates worldwide with revenues surpassing US$ 6 billion.
The Job Brief
- Support to prepare proposal as brief based on client’s business objectives (mainly focus on gathering information/data to input on the proposal, format the proposal as Nielsen standard)
- Co-ordinate with team admin on contract, revenue forecasting, liquidation and invoice
- Gather information from internal teams and external sources (clients), relating to the Project.
- Work closely with operation team to execute projects smoothly, under line manager’s direction.
- Data analysis & report (Update accurate data, do charting, update info etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree.
- Have a strong interest in analytics, consulting and project management
- Have an eager to learn new thing, accept the challenges with positive attitude
- Have background related to business
- Logical thinking
- Problem solving skill
- Good at time management (be able to handle multi-task)
- Good communication in English both written and spoken
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
- Song Hong Park View Bld, 3rd Floor, 165 Thai Ha Street, Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
How to apply
- Send English CV to email: email@example.com (Ms. Quynh Anh)
- Deadline: 25/04/2018