Aleph-Laps is a striking group of craftsmen specialised in strategy, design, technology, and marketing based in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. We are looking for Senior Java Developer to join us.
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
- Strong experienced in Java/J2EE, SQL, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, RESTful Services, Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Strong experience in application development frameworks such as EJB, Camel, Spring, Hibernate in the Java platform.
- Knowledge of Oracle, DB2 or similar database management system.
- CI tools experience ie. Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Maven.
- Experience of development using web technologies.
- Knowledge of JBoss, IBM Websphere, WebLogic.
[ JOB DESCRIPTION ]
- Designing software and database objects.
- Unit testing and debugging.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Conduct fact-gathering sessions with customers.
- Identifying problems and analyzing solutions including workarounds.
- Collaborating with other engineers.
- Must have worked in Agile methodology.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
[ BENEFITS ]
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience).
- Medical benefits.
- Casual work environment and attire.
- A solid team behind you: great people who love what they do.
- Competitive benefits and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
[ OFFICE INFORMATION ]
- Working hours: 9AM - 6PM from Monday to Friday.
- Place: 19th Floor, Centec Tower, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
For more information, please visit our website www.aleph-labs.com.
If you're looking for unique experience and interesting working culture, please send us your CV and/or Portfolio via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to interacting with you.