WHO ARE WE?
Established in 2012, Chotot.com is the largest online classified website in Vietnam with more than 500 million monthly page views.
With the motto “Muốn Là Có” (“A Way to Your Wants”), Chotot.com provides an effective online marketplace for Vietnamese to buy and sell various types of products easily. Popular categories on Chotot.com range from electronics, vehicles, properties to jobs, services, and personal items.
For more information, please visit www.chotot.com
If you are a playful person, come and play with our stories that we are telling to millions users by your visualization skills.
If you are goal oriented and ready to tackle all issues by beautiful ways, come with us and we will fight with all challenges by innovative attitude and unlimited ideas (some are silly, but who cares?).
If you have ability to see different aspects of issues and come up with optimal solutions, we are ready to bring you to the moon the see the issue from the top view, together we work to bring the small artworks to the viral effects.
If the moments your ideas are killed won’t make you hurt, only make you more hungry for revenge by new solutions and critical arguments, we are finding a ‘Kill Bill’ who always speaks up your thoughts with full of evidences and expriences.
Welcome to Marketeers High School Musical, the stage of people who are not only data-driven but also crazily innovative! Being a part of creative team, we are finding an art person who is ready to fail fast, fix faster.
- Work with Creative members to develop and execute concepts and ideas for creative marketing projects.
- Proactively experiment unique, creative and appealing designs and art direction, bring the brand to next level with creative team. Start with small ones and turn out the bigger viral effects.
- Supervise and give feedbacks for the execution of ideas by external vendors.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have basic knowledge and be interested in video making (recording and using software as Adobe Premiere).
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structures with a high level of Art direction skills.
- Ready to try/execute new directions/ideas in limited resources.
- A good visual eye and High attention to detail.
- Working collaboratively with Marketer / Account, Copywriter or Developer to deliver output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture
- Creativity, communication, organization and leadership skills; critical thinking, management, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Being user-focused, happy to make users satisfied by your artworks.
What you’ll get when you’re with Cho Tot:
- Competitive compensation & benefit scheme.
- Internal & external training with various sharing.
- Vibrant events every month.
- Fun, young and energetic crew.
Working location: Me Linh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, HCMC.
Send your CV and attach your portfolio to Ms. Thảo Nguyên (HR Department) email@example.com if you are interested in the position.
Please be noted that only short-listed of candidates will be contacted.