THE JOB BRIEF
- Work across functional teams to solve any issue happening during project execution.
- Manage changes from all stakeholders to mitigate impact to delivery timeline and quality.
- Follow up closely with other teams to make sure project progress on track.
- Assist to manage any risk during project setup and execution
- Assist to Manage quality with teams to ensure a level of quality as a commitment in the contract.
- Review cost submitted by Operation team, review and confirm field work instruction, SODA program before starting a new round.
- Liaise with client to identify and define client’s needs, scope, and objectives.
- Assist to handle client’s requests, can handle some independently and fully.Project Management:
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 years in Project Management
- Can communicate in English and Vietnamese
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Positive thinking
- Can work well under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org