POSITION TITLE: Executive Personal Assistant to CEO
To directly impact the performance of the company through the organization of critical projects, deliverables and reports to meet annual company objectives.
In this role you will be expected to provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO. You will be the first point of contact in communications with the CEO and will be asked to highlight issues which need the CEO’s attention in a timely manner. You will take the lead to provide organizational assistance on projects, record keeping and the CEO’s calendar. This is an autonomous position and requires a person who is capable of initiating action without supervision.
90% Executive Assistant
- Manage schedule and calendar for CEO
- Organize, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents
- Book and manage travel costs for Company
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations on an as needed basis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Act as a translator and provide written translations for all materials
- Together with Marketing Department, support CEO with Marketing projects
- Attend business functions during non-office hours with CEO to act as translator and keep record of the event activities and attendees for future reference.
- Manage all household staff and bills to ensure CEO can have 100% focus on business
10% General Assistant
- In addition to supporting the CEO, there may be additional workload and responsibilities.
- The scope of the role can be extensive and additional duties may include handling personal errands and other tasks for senior management to insure that their time is best spent focusing on the business.
- At least 5 years working closely with senior management handling responsibilities like the ones described above. Working experience in Marketing field is an advantage
- Basic legal knowledge for reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Law Degree or Master Degree minimum
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking in both English and Vietnamese
- High level of professionalism
- Willing to be on call and work irregular hours
- Passion for lifelong learning
- Proactive focus on providing support
- High level of energy
- Well developed sense of humor
- Global awareness and knowledge of cultural differences
- Developed ability to display emotional intelligence
- Skilled manager of priorities, projects and people
- Proven interpersonal skills and relationship management
APPLICATION: Recipient’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CV & Cover Letter in English