UX-UI designer is in charge of designing a product satisfying client’s expectation by its usability and creating an eye-catching design to attract users. They are quite creative and intelligent to analyze brief and seek for solutions to overwhelm client with an efficient simple design, but still meet their expectation and utilize the design qualification to the highest level.
The team at 70pixels
70pixels is a digital strategy and experience design company based in Ho Chi Minh City. We have a relaxed and friendly environment filled with UX-driven and user-centric individuals. Literally, you can talk about UX with anyone in our office cause knowledged in UX is the must on our team. That’s how we can collaborate to achieve a great result for end-users.
Who we're looking for
A senior UX/UI designer who is passionate and puts heart in everything you do. Open-minded, hard-working, fun-loving, curious and have a sharp eye for pixel-perfect.
What the job entails
- Support Head of Design to manage team, increase team qualification, and build up team culture
- Ensure the usability and quality of design projects overwhelm client’s expectations
- Support and manage team in any process of projects and campaigns
- Brainstorm and work collaboratively with team to clarify client’s ideas, feedback, expectations, and solution
- Take a user-centered design approach
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Understand client’s expectation and apply new creative ideas to utilize design
- Self-directed, self-inspired and manage project to meet deadlines
- Good mindset in Typography and Layout
- Closely familiar with Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Good at teamwork and communication, problem-solving skill
- Committed team player with dare-to-do attitude
- Use and understand new app software (Mac user is a plus )
- Open for feedback to improve design quality
- Value consistency in any level of project
Why work for us?
- Open, friendly working environment
- Encounter UX-driven working style
- Work in an open environment with other UX-driven roles.
If you find interested in this position, please send your resume and link to your latest works to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to hearing from you! Love.