T&A Ogilvy is part of Ogilvy & Mather Vietnam, a company of WPP Group, one of the world's largest communications services organizations. In Vietnam, T&A Ogilvy provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs and social marketing practices. The agency also offers government affairs and crisis management expertise.
For business development, we are now looking for a Junior Content Producer in charge of Social Content.
Social Content / Creativity Thinking:
Able to craft appropriate overall content strategies and production for multiple communication channels to achieve clients’ business objectives.
Work with account team, competently express creative purpose of content to both account team and client.
Work with creative team to shape content according to client’s objective and social strategy.
Work with production/or third party creative (where necessary) to ensure content quality.
- Social Digital/ Expertise:
Social Producer is not just about creating content; it’s making content with a purpose.
With Social@heart, he/she needs to have expertise in analyzing data from various sources, and has a creative intuition to map consumer relevancy to brand’s content, and keeping in mind business objectives.
- 1-2 years of experience in Social content creating (Agency experience is preferred).
- Able to work on several projects/clients at the same time.
- Track record of project management and campaign execution.
- Understanding and deep knowledge about social and digital environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Team player who can work well with tight deadlines.