Creative account manager work within advertising or multi-service areas, acting as a link between the clients and the agency. They are responsible for liaising between the client and other company staff to coordinate all projects’ progresses.
Creative account manager liaise closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on an every-day basis. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget. At Studio BCA, account manager usually report to Account director.
Salary: Negotiation (depending on level of skills and fulfilment of requirements)
Condition: Full time position
I. TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Meeting and liaising with existing and new clients to discuss and identify their projects’ requirements and communicate to clients summary of discussions via meeting minutes;
- Creating and sending quotations of projects with clear specifics of deliverable items to clients that meet their projects’ requirements;
- Working with creative team to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside company creative team - particularly the Account Director, the campaign concepts, ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the Account Director to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and Studio BCA by maintaining continuous contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Providing creative briefs based on clients’ project requirements and ensure at all times that the creative team is on brief;
- Presenting or sending creative work to clients for approval or amendments;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other Studio BCA staff, to try and win new clients for the company.
II. WHY WORK WITH US?
At BCA Studio, you will have a chance to:
• Challenge yourself with international clients, as the majority of Studio BCA’s clients are based overseas in Singapore, Korea, The UK and USA ...
• Grow personally and professionally, while enhancing your communication and interpersonal skills through learning from a team of fun and highly professional creatives.
• Broaden your network in the domestic and international creative industry.
• Be involved in creative events exclusively run by Studio BCA – Creative Drinks.
• Receive financial sponsorship in balancing between work, fitness and health, as 50% of your gym membership at Star Fitness The Manor will be sponsored by Studio BCA!
• Come to work everyday fuelled with inspiration in our beautiful and open-space office, which has been featured in Tech In Asia as one of the top co-working spaces in Ho Chi Minh city,located at G07, The Manor 2, 91 Nguyen HuuCanh, Ward 22, BinhThanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. Check out the feature article here: https://www.techinasia.com/egg-accelerator
III. BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor in Business (Preferable)
- Bachelor of Professional Communication (Preferable)
- Bachelor of Marketing (Preferable)
Experience required: minimum 2 experience in similar role. Agency experience is required
- Able to converse in English well
- Able to write Professional Business Emails
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of the Industry (different design styles and art movements)(Preferable)
To submit your application, please attach your resumé and cover letter and submit to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Linh -(08) 62585605