Executive, Project Management - Input Operations
THE JOB BRIEF
Support Project Lead to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control project activities in region/ nationwide scope to ensure timely, effective and efficient process as well as the strict implementation of global/ regional instructions and standards.
1. Project Management: Support Project Lead in
- Addressing and solving stakeholders’ needs
- Ensure data collection process to comply with Standard Operations Procedure
- Ensure all project deliverables are met as planned within agreed quality, timeline and cost
2. Operations Management:
- Coordinate with execution team members to execute the project and on top of project deliverables
- Do frequent field visits to improve market knowledge and ensure project execution
- Conduct project analysis/ initiatives for continuously improving and developing purposes
3. Stakeholder Management (internal/ external):
- Manage stakeholders needs and expectations
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to plan and execute the projects
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education/Qualification: University degree
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in project management
- Languages: English intermediate
- Project Management Skill
- Organizing and Planning Skills
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Communication & Presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
We value, uphold and celebrate diversity of opinions, styles and background. Young or experienced, outgoing or introspective, colleague or coach, artiste or athlete – you don’t have to be what you’re not. At Nielsen, you can BE YOU.
Everything you do has an impact on clients, colleagues and communities. You’ll be part of something big. Our insights drive decisions that have the power to bring about tremendous change. At Nielsen, you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
We recognise that great people make great organizations. Your growth matters to us, and we provide abundant opportunities to stretch, challenge and develop your untapped potential. At Nielsen, you can GROW WITH US.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 20/11