- Ensure that MMVN website is the up to date, interactive and customer friendly information portal for Vietnamese customers
- Ensure that MMVN digital marketing channels (Facebook/ Instagram/ Google/ LinkedIn/ Email) are the lively and updated information channels for Vietnamese customers
- Ensure that MMVN intranet is the lively and updated information portal for our colleagues within MMVN
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Deployment and improvement: ensure that MMVN adheres to the latest web site template and technology. Regularly monitor country web sites for best practices to propose and adapt to MMVN web site. Monitor other relevant web-sites for the same purpose.
- Content management: ensure all information presented is up to date and accurate via monitoring website content as well as managing and regularly following up with a network of departmental authors.
- Regularly monitor web-site traffic and creating web-site effectiveness measurements
- Drive and propose efficiency building program based on traffic information to ensure continual customer interest.
- Reply to user inquiries. Coordinate among internal functions to realize specific and relevant user demands.
- Develop micro-sites for ad-hoc projects (such as NSO).
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Deployment: adapt and deploy latest technology and interface.
- Content management: ensure up to date and accurate information via managing and following up on a network of departmental authors.
PEOPLE SPECIFICATIONS SKILLS:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- 2+ years in marketing related experiences
- Ability to coordinate across functions
- Good grasp of latest technology, fast learner
- Knowledge of design software / web language a plus
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese
- Good team player (ability to work across functions and departments)
- Good computer skills (MS office)
- Mature, self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Target and result driven
- Strong conceptual and organizational skills
- Open minded and self-confident
Interested candidates please send your full resume in English to email@example.com.