Everest Education - a fast-growing startup in education is now looking for 01 MARKETING EXECUTIVE to join our team!
** Warm welcome to all who have:
- Interest in Education and Marketing (Below-the-lines activities)
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Detail-oriented, Organized and Self-motivated mindset
** In this position, you will...
- BELOW-THE-LINE ACTIVITIES: You will create opportunities for us to meet our target audiences and help expand our market share.
- Contribute event ideas for current and prospective customers;
- Produce detailed proposals for events (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers,legal obligations, and budgets) and execute it;
- Execute content of the events in all marketing channels, including website, blog,newsletter, POSM and other social channels;
- Research cooperation opportunities to expand market share and execute it (forexample: fair, sponsorship, co-branding activities etc.);
- Produce branding and marketing materials;
- Research suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire;
- Report after each activity;
- OTHERS: Besides your primary tasks, you are also a team-player who will support Marketing members and others to achieve our Marketing objectives.
- Assist the overall marketing plan and strategy;
- Create collaterals and liaise with customers to seasonal branding event planning;
- Ensure marketing activities and marketing materials followed brand guidelines;
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
(*) Up to 10% of work assigned may fall out of the JD to support ad hoc projects, crossdepartment activities, or growth initiatives.
** You will get...
- Competitive salary + Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours and Unlimited leave days
- Health Insurance
- To join an awsome, fun team: yoga during lunch break, quarterly company dinner, monthly staff events, etc.
** HOW TO APPLY?
- Best Recommended: Visit and apply via our career page: http://career.e2.com.vn/open-positions/ to get the earliest call from our Hiring Team.
- Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following tittle: [BRVN] Name_Position
Thanks for your attention. Hope to work with you soon!