YouNet Digital is a member of YouNet Group (www.younet.co) – a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
Our craftsmen create everything in digital with lively imagination and updated technology for your specific needs and building your business by connecting your brand with customers and ultimately, driving sales.
With advanced Social platforms, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites your customers, we then provide exceptional insight to produce creative and results-driven marketing solutions.
Senior Digital Account Executive will be responsible for successfully lead and support team to run and manage the projects on day to day basic to deliver project quality, good profit and client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for team’s KPIs (Billing and profit).
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction.
- Be responsible to take care the current clients and new clients
- Be capable to support team to solve issues, problems during execution.
- Annually survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
Support Team Leadership
- Support and Lead, inspire and drive the team (incl. line companies) to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement).
- Be in charge of project proposals, planning, tracking and delivery (time, quality, and budget) with the Digital Account Manager
- Ensure that the project team is making appropriate progress and output on a day-to-day basis
- Be the main contact with the other teams to finish the scope
- Contribute in working process improvement (internal, inter-companies and external).
- Business Development: support BDM to approach new clients for selling and take care the current clients.
- Strategy: analyze fact, contribute strategy, make communication plan.
- Consultant: recommend client to the right direction.
- Client services: build and maintain the good relationship with clients.
- Number of years of experiences: 2+ years’ experience in an Account capacity
- Level of language proficiency: Good verbal, presentation-style and written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Soft skills/ competencies: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate effectively with internal and external people. Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
Recipient’s email: email@example.com. CV & Cover Letter in English