- Conduct all admin tasks assigned by Senior HR Admin Executive.
- Post job on recruitment website, company website, forum and social network; refresh job postings as needed.
- Setup interview, send invitation letter to candidates and scheduling tests when needed.
- Support other department as required.
- Other tasks assigned by Senior HR Admin Executive.
- Fresh graduated or senior student major in Human Resource, Business Administration, Foreign Languages or related fields …
- Good command of four English skills.
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good writing skills, familiar with many social networks: facebook, linkedin, forums
- Be able to handle multi-task, well-organized, time management skill.
- Can work full-time during the 3-month internship.
Duration: 3 months - Paid
Excellent working environment in a great team.
Training will be provided for various tools and techniques.
Potential for making permanent after or during the internships.
WOLF MEDIA COMPANY
Please send your application (CV and certificates) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: 0935 352 852- Ms. Nhớ _ HR Executive