I. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Originates and leads day-to-day digital marketing and promotion activities for channel partners in the Music content vertical. The Marketing Manager will work with other POPS Worldwide functional teams to bring new product offering concepts to life and best-in-class marketing services for our partners. This individual will be a strong brand advocate for original content and channel partners in the POPS digital network. The Junior Marketing Manager will expand the long-term brand value of the Music network and its owned and partner channels and seek additional revenue opportunities beyond VOD.
Success at POPS Worldwide means that you must:
- Lead: Be bold, be passionate and be ready to transform the entertainment experience in Vietnam. Coordinate team leader, subordinates and parts related to implementing strategic marketing & PR online, ensuring timely execution and commitment to achieve the company’s targets
- Think: Define the channel partner marketing strategy and roadmap.
- Learn: Develop strong subject matter expertise in content verticals (e.g. comedy, beauty, lifestyle, etc.).
- Adapt: Be an adaptable, steady decision-maker despite a highly competitive environment
- Plan: Deliver marketing requirements documents and product requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification. Work with designers, in house or agency, to create channel partner branding collateral, ensuring the collateral is on brand and within budget.
- Execute: Plan and execute online promotions through Social Media, SEO / SEM, Mobile ad-network, Email Marketing, Video ads, etc.
- Prioritize: Balance quick wins with platform investments
- Team Up!: A results-oriented team player with strong organizational and time management skills, always on the lookout for opportunity. Build relationships with influencers, ranging from creators to media contacts, bloggers, etc.
- Assess: Integrates analysis report after completing the campaign & development direction for the next campaign. Measures the effectiveness of communication channels and strategies and makes appropriate adjustments
- Iterate: Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product with a handson approach to continuous improvement
- Forecast: Set and meet revenue and profitability goals. Propose an overall budget to ensure success. Set key metrics.
- Train: Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings. Develop sales tools and collateral materials
- Influence: Build relationships with influencers, ranging from creators to media contacts, bloggers, etc. Partner with internal Corporate PR & Marketing team.
- Story-tell: Develop audience research, narratives, and segmenting capabilities that help make our digital experiences more valuable to channel partners
- Cultivate: Recruit, develop, organize and nurture a strong marketing team plan, monitor and appraise job results
- Ethos: Be a leader within the company
- Other duties by request from CMO or BOD
- At least 2 years in the field of Online / Digital Marketing including at least 3 years of experience in a management position
- Experienced in successful execution of marketing campaigns on key marketing online channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Facebook, Ad networks, PR, etc.)
- Sound business judgment
- Experience in entertainment and/or media markets is a bonus
- Analytical, datadriven thinker who seeks innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English competency
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in handling large, diverse marketing budgets
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA optional
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Mastery of digital marketing strategy framework and media planning
- Passion and curiosity for digital marketing innovation
Candidate interested in this position, please send your cv’s to Mr. Long via mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0901 353 866