Admicro recruits Project Assistant
- Support and coordinate project, follow up and guarantee (ensure) schedule of project’s progress.
- Construct, guarantee and optimize benefits of Clients in campaign.
- Comprehend demands of Clients to improve (increase)/maintain their level of satisfaction.
- Set up and manage plans.
- Logical mind
- Problem solving, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to deliver creative contents and images.
- Have a good aesthetic sense.
- 1 year experience in working as project assistant.
- Prefered male.
- Proficient in using English (both communication and texts).
- Excellent communication skills, be nippy and careful, be able to work under pressure.
- Work environment: dynamic, great opportunities to progress and challenges to experience.
- Equipment: provided modern equipment to improve the efficiency of work.
- Salary range: attractive salary.
- Welfare: Social insurance and welfare benefits as stipulated.
How to apply?
- Send your email included cover letter, CV (with photo and written in English), professional certificate (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email title required to specify: [Brandsvn] [Application position] [Full name]
- Application form will be closed if we find suitable candidates.