In order to maintain a culture that promotes creativity and brilliant work, Initiative thrives on four key principles: being Fearless, Brilliant, Dynamic and Seamless. By truly living and working in a completely FBDS manner, we are able to deliver phenomenal business results while embodying the age-old saying, “work hard, play hard.”
Our goal at Initiative is to ensure that you are doing the best work of your career - connected to our brand and our clients, while also feeling rewarded and fulfilled when you leave work each day.
As an integrated Media Planner/Senior Media Planner, you will participate in the day to day media planning/reporting activities as well as work closely with experienced team lead and/or Media Director to develop objectives and strategies for media plans.
Not only work with Clients, and Creative/Digital Agencies directly and closely, you will work with Media Buying Team, and Research Team to develop strategically and unique appropriate media approaches.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop unique and strategically media approaches, proposals, recommendations and plans.
- Handle implementation process, monitoring, analyzing campaign performance and recommend necessary optimizations.
- Analyze and prepare competitive reports, including other regular reports.
- Actively participate in long-range strategic planning for client.
- Serve as a liaison among Initiative departments contributing to a client account.
- Maintain thorough, real time knowledge of client business.
- Manage and be accountable for media budgets and client billing.
- Presenting to clients as appropriate.
Addtitional Responsibilities FOR SENIOR MEdia Planner:
- Manage a staff of media professionals. Develop the staff through performance management and giving consistent feedback. Identify with staff, developmental opportunities and help them to work toward their professional goals.
- Manage human resource administration, which includes: maintaining staff levels through effective recruiting, performance management and conflict resolution.
- Set realistic client expectations and make every effort to exceed them, by providing quality work in a timely and responsive manner.
- Lead and motivate team members while overseeing and directing account activities, provide guidance on setting or re-defining priorities.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Advertising, Marketing or other related fields.
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience in media agency, and 2-3 years working experience in media agency for Senior Media Planner. Additional experience with Online and Digital Media is not mandatory, but desired.
- Good command of written and spoken English, as well as strong presentation skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Being Fearless, Brilliant, Dynamic and Seamless with service minded.
Initiative is a global communications network within IPG Mediabrands, one of the world’s preeminent media services entities and part of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Initiative employs more than 2,500 creative and dynamic colleagues in 94 offices in 73 countries managing approximately $16 billion in billings annually. Initiative’s comprehensive range of communications services include: insight and strategy, analytics, media planning and buying, digital communications, branded content creation, evaluation and accountability services and social media strategy and community management.
Media Services, Communications Planning, Interactive, Digital, Market Research, Consulting, Sports & Entertainment, Cultural Communications, Client Advice, Communications Design, Social, Mobile, Partnerships, Search, Innovation, and Analytics
Contact: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org