Role - An Account Manager should be a capable and professional in integrated communications that able to handle a broad variety of tasks with increasing independence and sound judgment.
Concept - An Account Manager has the ability and experience to play a primary implementation role in client work. He/she must have a good understanding about integrated communications, including Public ralations, ABL and BTL Brand activations, Productions, be able to handle direct client contact and have the potential to become a good program developer, presenter and counselor.
- Presenting company’s credential to new clients to get brief for projects
- Getting briefing from clients and understand their requirements properly
- Brainstorming and working with internal function teams to devise communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget
- Presenting plan idea and proposing cost in pitching process
- Managing from planning to execution of project to ensure client requests are met in a timely
- Proactively communicating with client, being responsible to keep update and report project status at every stage
- Updating any changes or delay to clients, keeping good relationship with clients in professional manner
- Monitoring the effectiveness and performance of projects
- Managing budget properly
- Making report after completing phase/ projects with evaluation
- Following up payment, reporting to Account Director.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in Agency/ Marketing/ Brand Development
- Strong orientation, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Multi-task working, fluently in English
- Contributes to the development and presentation of new business programs for potential and existing clients.
- Is gaining ability to conceptualize program strategies, elements and implementation tactics.
- Supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
- Contributes informed suggestions, as well as creative and effective answers to client issues and needs.
- Net salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.