We’re on the lookout for a well-organized, pro-active producer to become part of the Dinosaur team. As producer, you’ll be instrumental in the planning and execution of campaigns. You’ll team up with in-house creatives and maintain relationships with outside freelancers. This job calls for a team player who has an eye for detail. By overseeing projects, you’ll ensure each stage runs smoothly and final solutions come together without a hitch.
- Find and update the supplier database regarding all products needed, such as videos, POSMs and PR articles
- Negotiate with third parties and supervise their work
- Coordinate with the production team to meet the deadlines and to ensure the high quality of projects
- Pre-empt any potential execution issues
- Be flexible and adaptable as requests grow, conditions change and deadlines budge
- Work with the creative team to assess the feasibility of solutions and find the best approach
- Assist in the management of projects and drive members of the team
- 1-3 years’ experience in advertising and production
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent people skills
- Experience adhering to deadlines and meeting demanding targets
- Knowledge of technical and creative processes
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
Let us know you’re interested by calling us on +84 3823 9382 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.