TBWA creates and manages brand behavior in the modern world through Disruptive Ideas brought to life across the Media Arts landscape. Our focus is not only to be the best advertising agency network but to be one of the most creative companies in the world. This 21st century goal is ambitious, and it has proven to be a catalyst in uniting over 11,000 people, operating in 274 agencies, in 100 different countries and across 22 specialty disciplines including Design, Digital, Retail Activation and Theatre, Sports Sponsorship, CRM, CSR and Cause Related Marketing, Custom Publishing, Mobile Utility, Event Marketing and Brand Ampliﬁcation to name just a few.
Every agency in the TBWA network is ﬂuent in Disruption and Media Arts. It means that we are all constantly evaluating and documenting the shifts in the media landscape and their impact on audience behavior. And it is this commitment that allows us to serve global brands differently than our competition.
• TBWA is ranked as a top-ten worldwide advertising agency and was recognized by Advertising Age in 2010 as the “Best International Network of the Decade.”
• Fast Company magazine placed TBWA 24th on its 2009 list of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” and as an Innovation All-Star in 2010.
• 2004 Global Agency of the Year(Advertising Age)
• 2006 Global Agency of the Year (Adweek)
• 2007 Most Creatively Recognised Network in the World (Adweek)
• 2008 Global Agency of the Year (Advertising Age and Adweek)
• 2010 Global Network of the Decade (Advertising Age)
Please visit our website www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.
1. Project management
- Follow up project with account team, arrange and send meeting invitations between creative and account teams
- Prepare contract with freelancer/vendor and payment requests
- Follow up payment
- Collect/research information due to PM’s requests
2. Internal event
- Assist PM in organizing company internal event including: join briefing, follow up timeline, follow up production and running the events
WHAT YOU GET
Understand global agency process
Working in an international creative environment
Corporate with professional and talented personel
Attend all internal events which are fabulous, interesting and disruption
Challenging to show and improve yourself
WHAT WE EXPECT
Accept challenge, working under pressure is a plus
Intersted in agency environment
Professional, young and dynamic environment.
Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result.
How to apply the CV:
- Send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0917 267 188 for more information