Position: Account Manager
Report to: Account Director
I. Key responsibilities:
• Handle assigned accounts (event, brand activation) & projects under the supervision Account Director
• Liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
• Present campaign ideas and budget to clients
• Work with cross functions (Creative, Planning, Purchasing, Financing…) to deliver a campaign that meets the client's requirements, budget & time line.
• Be responsible for day-to-day client servicing of assigned accounts & projects
• Independently manages assigned projects & ensures the inter-departmental job flow.
• Negotiate with clients, solve problem and make sure deadlines are met
• Check and report on the campaign's progress
• Keep in touch with clients at all stages of campaigns
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
• Handle budgets, manage campaign costs
• Coach and develop staff in line with their career roadmap.
II. The Personality:
- Good communication, negotiation skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Experience in execution
• Bachelor Degree required
• At least 3 year experiences related to BTL Advertising Agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
• Good communication, negotiation skills
Working in a global leading event agency
Industry competitive salary package