I. ABOUT YOUNET GROUP
YouNet is the #1 SocialTech company in Vietnam and one of the world's successful companies in Social applications specialized for business operations.
Our Big-Data-based Social Applications include a variety of business solutions such as Automation Customer Engagement; Enterprise Social Network; Social Media Listening & Analytics; Online Reputation Management; Social Innovative Marketing & Communications; etc.
YouNet is the pioneer in applying and integrating Technology, Data and AI into Marketing (MarTech).
- We own phpFox - a leading Social Network platform in the world.
- YouNet also developed SocialHeat - the most innovative social listening platform in VietNam which dominates more than 70% market share.
- Our Social Influencer platform is the best tool in this area with the largest data pool.
- We are the best in Vietnam in terms of natural language processing, especially the automatic sentiment technology powered by AI.
- One of Vietnam’s first companies successfully applied Big Data into business model since 2013.
During the 10 years journey of service providing, YouNet is a top service provider for more than 300 clients from various industries, including Fortune Global 500 companies: Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Samsung, Nestle', Kimberly Clark, Honda, Yamaha... as well as well-known domestic corporations, such as: Kinh Do, VinGroup, Novaland, Trung Nguyen…
We are looking for one Marketing Manager whose mission is to get people know about us – a provider that brings great added values to business.
Marketing Manager will manage a team to be responsible for Marketing & Communications of YouNet’s products & services in Social Media Listening, Social Intelligence solutions, Data Intelligence & Mar-tech platforms & services.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT YOUNET
- Cultivate adaptability and creativity in a young, fun and dynamic environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity working with Social Listening & Data Driven - Leading trend in the future from experienced experts
- Opportunity to own part of the company and the freedom to control your own tasks
- Working on exciting and innovative/creative projects
- 13th salary & annual bonus associated to business line’s performance
- Premium insurance applied for individual subsidiary company
- Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
- Birthday gift, wedding gift…and more
- Company trip, internal clubs, activities…
II. ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the company and corporate group’s vision, mission, products & services eco-systems, USP, brand vision & positioning, and other competencies.
- Plan and execute marketing communications to uplift the company’s brand position, communicate and acquire prospects in Social Listening, Social Data Research, Data Intelligence, Mar-Tech platforms and services… via activities such as Content Marketing, Sites, Media, KOLs, Channels, Affiliate, Partners… in:
- Corporate branding
- Product marketing
- Service marketing
- Manage and build team: competency, performance and culture to align with the business’ mission.
- Collaborate with other unis & teams in the organization for the best of learning & team working: Products & Technology, Sales & Business development, Senior Management, etc
- Good understanding of corporate branding, product marketing, B2B service marketing. Experience in those is a good plus.
- Good experience in content marketing, social & digital marketing, influencer marketing
- Fast-learning and adaptable with Technologies
- Understanding or experience with Social Media Listening or Social Research is a Big Plus.
Candidates interested in these position, please send your cv’s to Mr. Long via mail box: email@example.com or contact through Phone: 0938 298 964