- Working with internal teams and clients to understand business objectives and strategic media direction on digital and social.
- Proposing innovative media platforms with different ad types/formats with budget allocations to reach and engage with right target audience that will deliver the right message at the right time.
- Utilizing research tools and analyzing databases from variety of sources to find out digital user behaviors/attitude that help to sharpen strategic direction and creative media format recommendations.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits;
- Presenting media proposals, including rationale, budget allocation and KPI to clients.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with publishers, ad networks and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust of JIGSAW’s media capabilities.
- Measuring, reporting and optimizing performance of media campaigns against goals.
- Conducting web analytics / social analytics to collaborate with internal team in term of media optimization.
- Bachelor degree in marketing and/or communications or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in digital media role including a successful track planning and developing media campaign met client’s media objective
- Good working knowledge of digital media as Google Ads, FB Ads, etc
- Ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas;
- Good in English (both verbal and writing skills);
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment.
- Work & remark yourself in a Growing business.
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary.
- Financial Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
- Annual health check.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- Insurance benefit package for 1 year working (Bao Viet Care).
- Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy.
- Participate in company’s event, company trip.
- Participate in self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually for performance beyond expectation
- Website: http://www.thetown.com.vn/
- Email: email@example.com