- Communicates and manages the calendar for individuals at different levels in the organization, specifically within the Creative and Planning departments
- Support work schedules in various departments to ensure work is completed on time.
- Hold weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule
- Coordination, Control
- Works directly with the heads of department to ensure resources are assigned on a timely basis
- Must be able to assist in the production process to support account and creative teams
- Monitor communication and work between departments.
- Able to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization’s workflow based on resources available.
- Ensures punctuality of meetings and timely delivery of project commitments
- Manages schedules and leave to ensure consistent progress in workflow is not disrupted
- Monitor the flow of materials / resources through the process to ensure on time delivery.
- Troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule.
- Overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track, on time and budget
- Creating a monthly forecast to ensure best practices of resource planning
- Builds and manages list of vendors. Able to build, allocate, and manage vendors while maintaining relationship to ensure deliverables are submitted on time and within budget requirements.
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, English, PR
- At least 2 years experience in the same position for Agency
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and thinking ahead before each required step
- Logical thinker
- Superior verbal & written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Resourcing experience
- Excellent command of Englisth, both verbal & writting communications
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation
- Strong analyticial, problem solving, project management & team development skills
- Proactive attitutde and the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment.
- Work & remark yourself in a Growing business.
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary.
- Financial Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
- Annual health check.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- Insurance benefit package for 1 year working (Bao Viet Care).
- Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy.
- Participate in company’s event, company trip.
- Participate in self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually for performance beyond expectation
- Website: http://www.thetown.com.vn/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org