What You Will Do
- Act as the contact point between Clients & Company, 3rd parties and Company.
- Follow up Clients’ requirements and coordinate with other departments to make sure of deadline delivery.
- Take part in the working process from beginning to finishing a brand’s communication project.
- Asist to Assistant to business development director to seek business opportunities
- Final year or recently graduated students;
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, or related field;
- Must demonstrate excellent professional verbal and written communications skills in both English & Vietnamese;
- Must be able to work on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision;
- Applicants should have strong attention to details with the ability to organize and prioritize client needs in a fast paced environment;
- Strong computer skills with proficiencies in Excel & PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if intern deliver the good results.
- Join in company activities (party, event,…)
Interested candidates, please send your CV or any information that you would like us to see.
Subject:Account Executive Intern (ATL- BTL); Ngan.email@example.com