We are looking for a talented data analyst for a role of of responsibility within the Strategic Planning Department. You will be responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and producing valuable recommendations based on findings from different the analytic platforms (Google Analytics, social insight, etc.), that support for planning and reporting of campaign
1. Duties and responsibility:
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Build up methodology for data scanning and apply to particular client’s request.
- Understand clients’ business requirements and design reporting and analysis solutions tailored to their needs
- Develop analyses and reports to support client campaigns/programs
- Support campaign optimization by campaign tracking & tagging
2. Job qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience working within research and data analysis
- Critical thinking and data analysis skills
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing)
- Ability to work independently within a cross-functional team
- Ability to manage priorities (will be required to follow multiple projects simultaneously) and to work independently and juggle multiple tasks in a high-paced environment
- General understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Ability to proactively overcome obstacles with minimal supervision
Please send your CV to Ms. Hoai Nhon: firstname.lastname@example.org