- Conduct market research for current business models, including new music trends and potential new artists.
- Follow up and maintain good relationships with artists and partners including TV station, enterprises, etc.
- Proactively look for new partners for music distribution.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related major.
- Previous experience in relevant positions, especially in the entertainment industry is a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills. Fluent in English.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, responsibility, dynamic, and strong teamwork skills.
Candidates interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Linh via mail box: email@example.com or contact through skype: truclinh.tran186