What you’ll do
- Proactively gain understandings of Adtima’s ecosystem (i.e. Zalo, Zing MP3, Zing TV, Zing News, and Baomoi) and its services.
- Approach and liaise with new clients to discuss and learn their advertising needs, from which offer them applicable advertising packages via proposals.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients on a regular basis to follow up and provide supports for ads performance optimisation.
- Perform as a project manager to manage clients’ expectations while following up and ensuring projects being delivered on time at highest quality levels.
- Work closely with Planning, Content, Creative, and Production teams to produce optimal solutions to clients’ needs and budget while achieving Adtima’s expected financial targets.
- Perform data analysis and reports on performance efficiency, and suggest solutions to problems if any.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business
- At least two-year experience in digital marketing. Proven of understanding of digital disciplines in relation to user experience, technology, and creative
- Demonstration of excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, team work skills, and ability to work well under pressure
Candidates interested in this position, please send your CV to Ms. Linh via mail box: email@example.com or contact through skype: truclinh.tran186