At KAIWAH HONGKONG, we believe in providing excellent, high quality and efficient services to our community and customers. If you are task oriented, love managing people, operationally savvy and enjoy taking a strategic approach to solving problems, this is the role for you!
Currently, we are seeking a high caliber Operations Manager based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam as we continue to expand our presence and capabilities across Vietnam. Quick wits, problem solving and a team first mentality will be critical to your success. This role is a unique opportunity to have a measurable impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the team in KAIWAH HONGKONG.
- Staff operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads, by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining staff on the platform
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, provide incentives and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for staff.
- Staff operations standards: identify, build and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues from occurring
- Performance: regularly track the efficiency of the team and the service quality provided to the ncustomer, and deploy corrective/improvement actions
WHAT WE SEEK
- Leadership skills to deal with a large and diverse driver community in Ho Chi Minh.
- Strong sense of prioritization, and structured mindset to cover multiple things at the same time, without compromising on quality
- Strong integrity to make the best decisions for the company in every situation and stand firm without compromising
- Data-driven to identify leverages and make the best decisions for the business in every situation
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a hospitality and fitness fulfillment environment
- Knowledge and understanding of gym/fitness.
- Proven track record of hands on leadership experience through managing sizable teams
- Strong empathy to understand the needs of staff and customers. Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be influcence in English and Vietnamese
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary: 2000$
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment