Leo Burnett VN is one of the world’s largest agency networks with 96 offices and nearly 10,000 employees. We are now looking for position Community Moderator with details as following:
- Manage content for social media conversations and activities;
- Cultivate a social presence and activate community groups for client product divisions (mobile, IT, video, etc);
- Manage VOC (voice of the consumer) and escalate as necessary and appropriate; monitor conversations, user-generated comments and escalate to internal/ client stakeholders as necessary;
- Post content for feeds and discussion-starter topics including writing Facebook status updates, YouTube content, etc. in alignment with global/local client social strategies;
- Manage daily operations of page/channel including themes/skin/layout changes when appropriate;
- Maintain editorial calendars;
- Adhere to the standard practices guide for social channel responsibilities and guidelines;
- Review and respond to user-generated comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the users’ experience as outlined in the schedule;
- Enforce Social Media Guidelines as defined by global/local client social media strategies;
- Identify, locate and engage advocates and influencers within the various social community sites to foster dialogue and allow discussions about client’s products and promotions/campaigns.
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in digital and/or social media marketing.
- Proven experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with specialty in communications, public relations, or journalism.
- Digitally savvy with active participation in wide variety of social media activities.
- Understand popular social networks including design, functionality and users.
- Affinity and passion for technology and consumer electronics preferred; experience in blogging about consumer electronic products and gadgets a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must operate well in a matrix and multi-agency environment.
- Appreciative of creative product.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Level of maturity required.
- Travel to / from local client location on frequent basis (e.g., as much as daily) to engage internal stakeholders in support of VOC management.
- Must be fluent in local language as well as able to speak and understand English.
Updated CV in English kindly send to mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org